Enjoy the Benefit of Finally Knowing What the Problem Is
Who needs VISUAL FITNESS?
Take this quiz.
Visual Fitness Quiz
Just as perfect hands don't guarantee you have the hand speed and coordination to play the piano, perfect eyes or new glasses don't guarantee you have the eye speed and coordination to make it through Harry Potter or drive at night or enjoy your family after a day of straining your eyes at your desk or computer. To see how visual fitness may be affecting your life, see which of the statements apply.
- Reading puts you to sleep.
- You lose concentration when reading.
- Reading requires effort.
- It worries you to drive after dark.
- You get carsickness.
- Headaches make you irritable.
- You are too tired to enjoy your friends or family after a day of desk or computer work.
Sports and Coordination
- In golf, you want to cut strokes.
- In tennis, you want quicker reaction time.
- In life you want better coordination.
This book won't take the place of an eye exam. It's not about “throwing away your glasses." In fact, it's not about your eyes at all: It's about how you use them! It's your instruction manual for seeing smaller, longer, faster, for absorbing more information, for improving your eye-hand coordination and creating the VISION you need to reach your goals. Read it. Use it! See a whole new difference in your sports, your energy level, your reading concentration and your relationships. See a whole new difference in your outlook on life. Order Visual Fitness today!
Normally $13.00 - 222 pages - ISBN 0-425-19408-6